Thursday, October 16, 2008

thank you

I want to take a moment to thank the people who have been silently donating to the farm. A few weeks ago I placed that donation button on the right hand side of the blog, and people have been throwing their pennies in my jar. Thanks to the help of the Cold Antler Farm community trains run on time here. Anything that doesn't go to feed and winterizing the farm goes into a small savings fund for that farmhouse I someday pray I will own. So thanks so much, it really really helps.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darx said...

Well, that's what I get for reading through a feed reader instead of coming to the actual site! Thanks for mentioning it (again?), because I didn't realize that it had gone up.

October 16, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home