Sunday, October 12, 2008

two shepherds

This has been an amazing weekend. I can't wait to write more about it. The weather has been ideal, the roadtrips long and winding, and the Fall Folliage Trial was a great learning experience with breathtaking New England fall news. Sara and Sara have been enjoying the trip as well. (They even helped me with some farm chores!) One of the Sara's is an amazing photographer and I'll post her work from the weekend later tonight. But for now here's a picture of Sarah the sheepdog and I. Barb Armata brought her for me to meet, walk around the trial with, and consider. I'm not going to lie, walking around the trial with a working sheepdog was a hell of a feeling.
photo by Sara Stell

4 Comments:

Blogger Mare said...

You two look very happy together!!! I can't wait to read more and see some photos!

October 12, 2008 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger E said...

The slippery slope of imagining the dog could be yours....

I agree you look happy together.

October 12, 2008 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Morgen said...

If that dog isnt in your possession right now, then you are a stronger woman than me! Glad you had a great weekend!
Morgen

October 13, 2008 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

ha, no the dog went home with barb. But my ears are perked.

October 13, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home