Thursday, October 30, 2008

anya would be so scared

I have four kits ready for their new homes. If you live around Vermont, and always wanted your own fiber animal to spin or knit with, I have four gorgeous bunnies in need of new homes right in time for the holidays (cough gifts cough). They come ARBA pedigreed, tattoo identified, and from champion lines if you're into showing your livestock. Email me if you're interested. They can be picked up here at Cold Antler in about two weeks. Payments are needed in advance to hold your animal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darx said...

I held an angora bunny for the first time last week. Someone at Spinning Guild raises them and brought them in for show and love. So sweet and cuddly, I loved the way they smelled like wood chips. Our cat would not appreciate an interloper, alas.

October 30, 2008 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Anya *would* be scared. Hey, I have this dress with evil bunnies all over it. Do you think she'd find rabbits with fangs and red eyes it more frightening or less frightening?

August 7, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home