Friday, September 5, 2008

farm fundraiser coming soon

There will be a farm fundraiser coming up! The purpose is to help pay for feed, fencing, and save for my own real piece of non-rented dirt. All the items will be either handmade crafts by me, in my personal antique collection, or original works of art. I'll post them soon. If I can do this without using an auction site I will. Whoever comments first under the post for a certain item, gets it. The "winner" will then send a payment that includes shipping and I'll mail you whatever it is you won. 25% of all items will go to the charity Heifer.org. So you'll be helping your girl Jenna out with her farm dreams, as well as people all over the world with theirs.

5 Comments:

OpenID Christa said...

Great idea Jenna. We will be looking forward to it!

September 5, 2008 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger . said...

What a seriously cool idea!

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

September 6, 2008 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Thomas Dermako said...

Sounds like a great idea! What if you got a few of your musician friends together, got a keg o'suds, and charged $5 a head for entertainment? I'd come...

September 6, 2008 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger The Old Man and His Dog said...

I agree with Thomas, but also think you should record it for those of us too far away to come. I'd love some good ole mountain music on a freshly burned CD or an mp3 file.

September 8, 2008 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Carrie and Justin said...

What an awesome idea! And I have to second the Old Man & his dog regarding the idea of a cd of some kick-ass mountain music!!
Good luck with your fundraiser, hope it is a huge success!!

September 8, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home