Friday, March 28, 2008

my books coming soon!

You can pre-order Made From Scratch now on Amazon! If you're mildly interested in mountain music, Idaho, farming, chickens, beekeeping, jerk bears, gardening addictions, baking bread, sewing, county fairs, japanese bantam chickens, dog sledding, people I meet or my blogs you'll enjoy it. It's half memoir and half instruction and I hope it gets a whole new crop of future farmers insprired to grab a chicken, bake a pie and generally get their hands dirty.

Preorder here son!

Awesome image by UK artist, Lucie Summers.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Old Man & His Dog said...

I ordered it. When I get it, if I send it to you, will you autograph it?

April 3, 2008 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger The Old Man & His Dog said...

Thank you. I'll contact you regarding where to send it after I have received it.

Good luck with the book!

April 8, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home