Thursday, August 23, 2007

Soap is back!


I sold out of my last batch, but soaps back in the store again! Homemade blend of goatsmilk and beeswax, no artificial anything. I add a little home-grown mint tea to it for exfoliation and to give it a little kick. High beeswaxs content, which is a smell I adore. Only a few dollars a bar, long lasting, and has an insect on it. Which, you you just don't get enough of with soaps.

Also available are handknit hands, photo and design prints, tea, wool, and more to come later in the week.

Click here to order!

5 Comments:

Blogger HEATHER said...

where'd you buy that mold? if you don't mind me asking...

August 24, 2007 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

i think these came off etsy, but if you search ebay for antique, heirloom, or primitive soap molds you'll find all kinds of cool stuff. i just ordered a silicone mold of a crow on pumpkns for hallows soap. It'll be black and brown and dark reds! I'm thinking of using black tea, clove and berries to die it up.

August 24, 2007 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger dycarlin said...

OOOoooo, that sounds COOOL, J! Can't wait to see 'em.

August 24, 2007 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

the nickname J is catching on...

August 24, 2007 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Jenna, do you not have anything on etsy anymore? I was just wondering. I searched, but couldn't find any of your stuff.

May 6, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home