Wednesday, August 22, 2007

losers

Sorry folks, my chickens didn't win anything. I can't say I wasn't a little sad. But I cheered myself up buying some baby alpaca wool I'm knitting with these fancy circle needles. Anyway,as for the silkies morale, it's much higher than mine was. Fair life seems to suit them well. They looked fine this morning when I went in to check thier food and water. I'll be posting a sign letting people know what birds of mine are available for sale and such. Maybe I'll find a home for a few of the roosters. Shucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Old Man & His Dog said...

Hang in there. It's your first time! I'm rooting for you. You'll have that patch of land and critters in no time.

August 22, 2007 at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home